BARLOW OUTFITTING 2017 SEASON HUNT PRICES: (per person, 2×1)
High Country Horseback Hunts:
- Pack-in Camp General License 7 days $5500.00
- ELK – Early Season Bugle Hunt 7 hunting days $5500.00
- ELK – Second Season Bugle Hunt 7 hunting days $5500.00
- ELK – Late Season Hunt 7 hunting days $5500.00
- ELK – Private Ranch (* Call for Pricing) 7 hunting days *
- MULE DEER High Country 7 hunting days $6000.00
- MOOSE (1×1 guide) 7 hunting days $7500.00
- MOUNTAIN GOAT (1×1 guide) 7 hunting days $5000.00
- BIGHORN SHEEP (1×1 guide) 8 hunting days $9000.00
- SPRING BEAR 7 hunting days $4500.00
- ANTELOPE 3 hunting days $2500.00
- MULE DEER & ANTELOPE (Private Ranch Combo Hunt) 4 hunting days $6500.00
- WHITETAIL DEER 4 hunting days $5000.00
- MOUNTAIN LION 7 hunting days $5000.00
- SPRING TURKEY HUNTS (Semi-guided) 4 hunting days $900.00
- DROP CAMPS (* Call (307) 413-0726 for Pricing & information)
- SUMMER PACK TRIPS (*Call (307) 413-0726 for Pricing & information)
Barlow Outfitting Hunt Reservation Deposits:
Barlow Outfitting requires a $500.00 deposit upon applying for licenses due along with license fees. Personal checks are accepted payable to Barlow Outfitting. This $500.00 application deposit is fully refundable immediately should you be unsuccessful in the license draw. Upon successful license drawing, an additional $1500.00 deposit is due within 30 days of receiving your license(s). Full payment for hunt is due August 1, 2017.
Barlow Outfitting Hunt Cancellation Policy:
Once successful in the license draw, you are assured a reservation for the 2017 season with Barlow Outfitting. Therefore, Barlow Outfitting deposit(s) are non-refundable once you are successful with your Wyoming hunting license(s).
Notice: We are a conservative Republican outfit that believes in God and traditional American values. We honor our country, our flag, our national anthem, the second amendment, the U.S. Constitution, and our law enforcement and our military. Hunting, fishing, trapping and other outdoor activities are part of our heritage and our way of life. If you don’t respect these values, you may want to book your hunt elsewhere.